Septic Check installs commercial septic systems throughout the state of Minnesota at new or existing sites using your design or ours. We have broad experience installing a variety of advanced treatment technologies. We use the same caring attitude in our installations as in our designs and strive to minimize site disruption.
Based on our experience with designing and maintaining septic systems, we have seen how component quality and installation techniques can affect performance. It is our experience that details such as using high quality materials, water tight tanks and risers, and best construction practices provide the greatest value.
We work with other professionals such as engineers, soil scientists, and surveyors as needed. Our experience includes construction planning and coordination with owners, boards of directors, general contractors, subcontractors, site supervisors, project managers, and other trade professionals.
Our goal is to keep you informed about job progress and to keep your project on time and on budget. We guarantee the quality of our work with an industry leading 5 Year Limited Warranty against defects in design, assembly and installation.
Installation options include:
- Standard mounds and trenches
- Treatment technologies
- Recovery of failed systems
- Reuse of existing components
- Collection systems for resorts, campgrounds, and other commercial sites
- Residential cluster systems
- Phased construction for long-term development
- Coordinating inspections with permitting authorities
- Directional drilling or open trench construction
- Site clearing
- Site restoration