About Septic Check
We’re passionate about clean water.
We are very involved in a progressive industry. It is our goal to help improve the onsite wastewater treatment industry to insure its preservation and advancement. We have worked at the state level regarding regulations and code, and at the national level developing national standards for septic system maintenance and installation.
We are environmentally conscious in every aspect of our work.
Using technologies for treating wastewater is our specialty.
It is important to us that water is treated to a high standard before returning to our sensitive aquifers.
We have the ability to work with all types of customers.
It is our experience that owners who are informed and educated about how septic systems work can make the best decisions on the use of their system. Our staff is available to present information to homeowners associations, boards of directors, neighborhood groups, and lakeshore associations on proper management of onsite sewage treatment systems. We can work together to preserve the quality of our water resources for future generations.
- Class B Wastewater Operator’s License
- Class D Water Operator’s License
- Associates Degree Water Quality Science
- Minnesota ISTS Advanced Designer License #L2624
- Minnesota ISTS Installer License #L2624
- Minnesota ISTS Advanced Inspector License #L2624
- Minnesota ISTS Maintainer License #L2624
- Minnesota ISTS Service Provider License #L2624
- Minnesota Registered Petrofund Contractor
- Minnesota Pipe Layer Certificate
- Minnesota Restricted Master Plumber # 076687-MR
- Ontario Onsite System Installer BCIN: 38279
- Wisconsin Restricted Plumber License # 1134011
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency Need 2 Know training document committee member
- Consortium of Institutes for Decentralized Wastewater Treatment (Operation & Maintenance and Installation)
- Erosion & Stormwater Management – Installer & Site Management
- Educator – speaking/extension
- MOSTCA Board
- MPOWR Board
- MOWA Board